since ‎Jun-27-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,797 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a mystery here I hope ?? someone can help me with. I replaced two of four brakes on my trailer.. Everything worked fine when I started. Now I have a brake disconnected error code from my controller. I connected the new brakes to the line u...
Hi y’all. I have a 2kw Renogy inverter/charger/auto transfer switch connected to 4 Lifeline 6v agm batteries, wired series/parallel. Just for fun and to see what affect it would have on the batteries I plugged a 5k btu air conditioner in. It has a 4....
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30068641
Hi y’all! Hoppy Corona. We have started boondocking a lot over the past 4 years and water is of course a hassle. Has anyone used a water purifier? I see some advertised that claim they will filter and purify any water. I’m not talking about recycling...
Well the family is insisting on a trip to the eastern side. I’m sure there will plenty of things to see but I’m wondering about crowds in NS, NB and Edward island. Tothose that have been in that area in the summer, how is it? Will reservations be cri...