since ‎Dec-17-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,131 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a DieHard battery, not sure what vehicle it was sourced from, that I have been keeping on a trickle charger for years. Date I wrote on the battery was 10/14. I use this as a standby battery, but primarily use it on rare occasions to power an 8...
FYI. A shop for these vans is difficult to find. Mercedes dealers don't want to work on anything older than 2009 and most small shops are only comfortable with domestic products. However, if you're in South Central Texas I found a shop with mechanics...
Class B (TBD - probably just a simple cargo van conversion) with 1988 GMC S15.S15 (2700#) is short wheelbase, automatic, 2wd (V8 conversion).Trailer (1560#) is 16' car hauler, wood deck.Question: Haul on trailer or tow 4 down?With the trailer I have ...
I like to have a secondary means of transportation. In my case that means a motorcycle. At 77 its getting a little difficult to roll a 2-wheeler around so I'm looking at a Can-Am Ryker. The overall dimensions are 93" long x 60" wide so at a minimum i...
I was looking to make a west Texas loop during spring break. March 14 - March 20 time frame. Carlsbad Caverns, McDonald Observatory (Fort Davis stay), Big Bend National Park. Are there restrictions in place due to the pandemic? At the current time, B...