since ‎Jun-10-2011
‎Jan-28-2024

My Activity

• 215 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

anyone have any experience with https://www.bpconversions.com/they are the same price as a hensly or pro pride and i already have a gooseneck ball in the bed. this dune sport is 12'6" tall so it catch's a fair amount of wind and can still move my drw...
finally the temps are up to 45* so warm enough to do a few things on the toyhauler. installed the lci solid step stabilizer. i see what you mean by weak mounting hardware. the stabilizer is built pretty robust and then they go and include #10 (3/16")...
We purchased a custom dune sport toyhauler. received it in early oct, sadly only had time for one trip. this is the only company that i know of that actually allows one to draw your own floor plan, down to the floor tie downs. this floor plan is my d...
has anyone seen one of these in person or used one before? converts a bumper hitch to gooseneck with a bolt on GK hitch. looks like a clean way to go..... imo it does anyway. i have been considering this as i seem to get caught in the wind on 90% of ...
this looks like the best of both worlds or am i missing something? wonder why they quit making the model? i say that in the sense that if someone needed to haul a quad in the bed of the truck and still get there sand rail or sxs in the camper then th...
Likes given to