‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 429 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28492436
Looking for some advice...not really an RV question, but I know some of you have been around the block a time or two....We just moved across country and will continue to live in the RV for a year or two while we build a house on our property... Inst...
Weird one...left today, turned the outdoor LED strip on since it would be dark upon return. Got back, LED strip was out, I thought that maybe I did not turn it on....wife came in and said it was on...and about half of the ceiling lights were out when...
While walking around Camping World today, I saw an adapter that had two make 30 amp and one femal 50 amp. Intrigued I came home to do some reading, since we are always at a 30 amp spot, would be nice to have closer to 50 amps. I see where people st...
I have a Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C. I chose the pedestal hook up vs hard wired because I can connect to the pedestal to check power before I get in and setup.Now the awesome part of my story...we have been on the road for the holidays. Stopped...