since ‎Jun-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 424 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a two year old Forest River stealth fifth wheel you hauler and the front landing gear broke yesterday. It is not attached to my pickup, so hopefully I can attach again. I do have a 3 ton floor jack so I might have to use that. It's just the fr...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29623143
I bought a new fifth wheel last year and it did not have the inverter included so I negotiated that as part of the deal.. When I pickup to the fifth wheel, they didn't have time to install it, they just gave me the inverter and days to have a local d...
Took my combination to the scale today. Here are the results. I have a fifth wheel with the Anderson hitch. I know my pickup is 7,700 dry but not sure which axle as I only weighed the entire setup. My fifth wheel is 9,800 dry and I loaded it with my ...
I'm camping with my buddy right now. He has GMC terrain Denali (nice ride for what it is) and he had a large RV dealer install a hitch to it when he purchased his trailer last year. His trailer is 2,700 dry, so it's at it his limits. As we were at th...