since ‎Jun-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 97 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just wanted to get some thoughts on a sporadic problem. After an uneventful 3 hour drive back from camping, we dropped off the camper at the storage lot (truck was idling about 10 minutes); put the truck in gear and it immediately died. Would turn o...
Has anyone out there upgraded tires to LT on this fiver or a similar model? I.e. going from 235/80R16 to 235/85R16. Just want to make sure there would be no concern with distance between tires or tire to fender.Not looking to spend a fortune as we wi...
Decided to take a winter camping trip over the weekend, and had a wonderful time. Except on the way home. About 30 minutes into the trip, left rear time blew a baseball sized hole in the top sidewall. Pulled over and changed to the spare (never been...
Anyone have the name of a C-level executive at Keystone? We were just denied a warranty claim on the front cap finish of our 2012 Cougar, and may try to escalate to someone. Not sure if Campingworld is just not pressing hard enough for us or if the p...
Tried to find similar posts, however nothing turned up in this forum. So, here is my question. I have a two-year-old Cougar (see my signature) with limited mileage, that has developed a loud squeak when applying the brakes. I adjusted the brakes a...