since ‎Jun-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 553 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, It,s been a long time since I've posted.I found some water damage (minimal) and I can't determine if it's coming in my generator door (no gen.) or my basement door under the step/rear entry, anyone come across this problem. I imagine any pre "...
We're probably going to relocate to CT when DW retires (grandbabies) and I'm having trouble navigating CT DMV website. Do you have to register a TC in CT ?, and how would you register a F 350 SRW. I've seen these combo plates, what's the story with t...
I have probably run my jacks up/down 20-25 times this season, for the second time, today, I blew my LR 20 amp fuse, everything seems ok voltage to all 4 corners is the same, nothing loose or frayed. Any thoughts on why. Any one else run into this p...
Hi guys, on a recent trip I had my jack wireless remote stop working, and green light stayed on the remote.Luck was on my side only had a couple inches to retractmanually. Manual says, " Receiver needs reset", "insufficient power at receiver to opera...
Went to do a little work in TC and when I turned on the heat I found out there isn't any, I last used TC in Oct. and heater was working fine. Everything else in TC is AOK including A/C(lol). I've researched all I could on trouble shooting to no avail...