since ‎Jun-07-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm looking at installing some torklift stableloads (lower only) on my 2004 F350.I've read in an online amazon review that they can interfere with snow-chains.Does that make sense? Has anyone experienced that?Unfortunately, there are times I'm legall...
I've got an old 1996 Northern Lite that I need to mount roof-racks (cross-bars) onto, to carry surfboards, skis, etc.Northern Lite makes a boat rack which would be ideal, but after tax and shipping I'd be looking at about $800 plus my install time.Do...
I'd like to add some extensions to my Hijacker camper jacks... But, I can't seem to locate anything.Does anyone know a source that will be compatible with these jacks, or have any ideas how to have them easily fabricated?Thanks
I'd like to replace the old Hijacker jacks on my old Northern Lite camper to make it easier to pop the camper on and off. Currently I have to budget a couple hours for the whole process, and I want to cut down on that considerably.The Hijackers are t...
Hi guys,I have an old (mid 90s) 9'6" northern lite. It's seen a lot of use over the years, and is getting a bit cranky. I've spent the past while trying to track down a very small leak that shows itself as a drip below the passenger side main window....