since ‎Dec-15-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 549 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Very interesting article concerning possible new regulations that could affect long-term RV'ers. Considering I grew up in an era when I could skin my knees, bloody my nose and stub my toes I'm not in favor of anymore government control of much of any...
Perhaps this song by the Kingston Trio is somewhat appropriate considering the MTA is shut down. Well, let me tell you of the story of a man named Charlie On a tragic and fateful day He put ten cents in his pocket, kissed his wife and family Went to...
My HP laptop developed a problem two days ago so I started using a used Dell Latitude E6510 laptop I had recently purchased. My problem is I cannot figure out how to turn the touch pad off. Does anyone know how to accomplish this on this model comput...
I have been in the process of getting the motorhome ready to travel this summer. One of the items on the list was to install a new Dish VIP211K receiver as dish changed out all our old legacy receivers several months ago. This seemed to be somewhat o...
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. 