since ‎Apr-26-2011
‎Dec-04-2023

My Activity

• 98 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone used or had experience with the KING KS1000 Swift WiFiMax Wi-Fi Router/Range Extender.I know people have posted to use a hotspot but being in Canada I don't have access to AT+t or others. I am just looking to extend park wifi to our traile...
I have a Husky Friction Sway Control and while driving in a cross wind (not strong enough to stop) is it better to tighten the friction bar or loosen it to try to reduce the effect of the wind on the driving vehicle?thanks
Not sure if this is the right forum for this but... how often are campgrounds reviewed by Good Sam? One place I was looking at was rated 10/10/10 and most reviews were good but I like to look at the bad ones too to get a feel for the place and the ba...
Have been searching for a way to remove debris such as twigs and leaves from the top of the slide out without hauling a ladder with me. I do not have a awning cover on the slide out, was hoping to find a brush or other tool - any suggestions?thanks
Travelling to Broomfield Colorado this summer but can't decide if we would take the trailer or just go by car. There is a family event out of the city and was wondering if there is a secure place to store a 27 ft travel trailer for 3 or 4 days? The v...