since ‎Apr-12-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 357 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 38' Class A and tow a 2-door Wrangler. I'm thinking of also towing a 12' utility trailer (empty and one-way) behind the Jeep from NY to Texas. Does anyone have a suggestion or experience with a wireless camera system which I could mount to ...
We are in our 1st winter in Texas, staying in the Rockport area. We'd like to maybe make a day trip to the valley and see what that's all about. I'm wondering if we can get some ideas from the veterans of the RGV as to what's interesting in the area ...
Just finished changing out the front analog TV with a 32" HDTV. Got some ideas off these forums and YouTube and went for it. I know I'm not the first one to have ever done this, but I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out.Also installed a new...
It's that time of year (for us) to start making plans for next summer's vacation.A couple year's ago, we traveled to Charleston, Sc and loved it. We've been tossing Savannah, Ga around as a destination. Never been there but I've been told that it's a...
I needed to order a battery box vent cover. Mine has just gotten brittle and broken from years of sun and weather.Found the exact replacement part on Camping World online store. I'm thinking "super". $5.50 +. Went to order and was floored with better...