since ‎Apr-05-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 641 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My GF and I show dogs. She has a 2008 Chevy Express van and tows a 26' TT. The van is usually loaded with dogs, crates and associated grooming equipment. It handles the TT quite well but she still has the original shocks. The last time I drove it...
I need some help. After spilling an adult beverage on my old laptop (waste of good Guinness), I bought a new HP Laptop. We have an HP Photosmart 6510 printer. When I try to print something from a web page, it comes out with square boxes all over t...
So, I have a question for all you cell phone experts. Chevy and/or my dealer sold my name to an aftermarket warranty company. When I get these calls, I usually put them on my reject list and only if they use another number (like Rachel from card se...
I may have a problem with my Winegard GM1518 Carryout. Purchased it 4 & 1/2 years ago and use it frequently from April to October. Last used two months ago. Set the antenna out today at home and had a good view of the Sats per my phone App. Dish ...
Forgive me but I'm not electronics savvy. DW and I had identical LG Thrill smartphones and upgraded. We kept the phones and eventually used mine for our 12 year old DD. She dropped it last night and cracked the glass. Can we take the sim card out...