since ‎Mar-08-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,890 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Interesting article about IC gas and Diesel and Electrical Vehicles. This would also include tow vehicles. EV vehicles market domination over hyped ?In some ways I think the manufacturers are giving us mixed messages. GM says that they will introduce...
We seem to be living in a fast changing world...vehicle wise anyways. Lot of talk about how there will be no internal combustion engines available within the next 10-15 years or so, they all be zero emission electrical powered. At this point I really...
Autonomous vehicles seem to be the vehicle of the future. Do you embrace the concept of having an autonomous vehicle tow your RV for you ?Wonder what the pros and cons will be for autonomous tow vehicles ?Autonomous vehicles
I was surprised at the headline of a couple of months ago, when the FoMoCo announced they will stop making cars...sedans, coupes, etc...except for the Mustang. I wonder if this is a good idea. By that I mean that many families have needs for more tha...
Question about power steering fluid. I have an older GM ( '07 Buick LaCrosse) vehicle which in the past has leaked power steering fluid. If I were to add some, do I need to add the same brand, same type, etc. I think it has a silicon type fluid now....