since ‎Mar-07-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m making my way down the Baja and within 100 miles of crossing the border I’ve broken a trailer axle spring. I’m in San Felipe and will be heading back to Mexicali to find new springs (I’m going to replace all of them). Does anyone know where I’d b...
I have a rubber roof and I need to run solar wiring from the panels to the combiner box. The length will be about 15' and I have small square plastic feet that you can stick on the roof and attach a zip tie through and then zip tie the cables to the ...
I'm finally getting rid of the generator and looking to install solar. Right now I have a 2000W inverter and 450AH of lead acid batteries. I'm looking at installing (3) 175W panels and an MPPT charge controller. I'd like to run my idea by the forum a...
I tow a travel trailer toy hauler along with a sled deck and snowmobiles in the pickup throughout the winter. I'm interested in dedicated winter snow tires with the snowflake rating. During the summer I would switch out the wheels/tires to a summer t...
I have Trojan T-105 batteries and I'm out of room on the (+) terminal post. Right now I have two wires running to that post and they are both stock wiring that came on the trailer. With those two wires on the post I can barely get the nut on the thre...