since ‎Feb-22-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All!The lady, the dog and me are headed out to Oregon in 2 weeks and would like to share our route with everyone to see if we are headed in the right direction. We have our Bigfoot Truck Camper and a 4x4 Chevy Truck that isn't scared of a scratch ...
Has anyone installed backing plates on their Bigfoot jacks? I can see that the tiedown points have backing plates but I don't think that the jacks have them. It looks like the jacks are screwed into the camper and mine keep loosening up. This does no...
I am looking for 2 AGM batteries that will fit into my 2001 9.6 Bigfoot truck camper. I want them to fit in the stock location but most AGM's are pretty big. What is everyone using? Maybe I should just use 1 big AGM??My storage box is 12" Wide X 11" ...
We are headed out of California come mid June and will be traveling to Colorado but first want to stop for a few nights. I am thinking we will try to hit Northern Utah and do a bit of Trout fishing and hopefully some boondocking. I am not seeing much...