since ‎Feb-06-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 192 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just bought a Roadmaster tow dolly with electric brakes! That means, I have to install a brake controller. Which would be the best bang for the buck controller for me? There seems to be million and a half of those units, running from around $40 ...
Does anybody have any experience with this tablet?http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-8-tablet-16gb/5157800.p?skuId=5157800I want to buy a new tablet to run CoPilot on and display information of the OBDII dongle. I don't need to do any internet sur...
I just bought a WiFi enabled printer for my motorhome, and need some help in setting up a network.i have a WiFi enabled laptop and this printer. How do I go about in enabling the two to communicate with each other?Do I need a router or something lik...
For those of you who converted their dinette into an individual chair/table setting.What kind of table did you use. A version with 4 legs as it is available from stores? Or did you make your own with one of those typical single post RV table stands...
Slowly but surely, old age is creeping up on me! I find it is getting harder to climb into the motorhome, and would really love to have a hand rail or something on the right inner side of the entrance. I am currently using the side of the couch to h...