since ‎Feb-05-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 366 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Currently have 2-12v 7ear old batteries that appear to be getting weak. Am thinking of replacing with 2-6v GC batteries (or maybe 4). Anyone have experience or real world review of moving to the 6’s?FWIW - I understand the wiring process, have ...
I am constantly reading about people that have a blowout on tire mfg such and such or camper mfg such and such and instantly replace all four tires with the current "latest and greatest". Some go so far as to say they are blaming the mfg of trailer ...
As most of us have in the course of our lives, We are contemplating a change of venue. We currently live in Manitoba, Canada and have been tossing around the idea of hitting the road for a couple of years to see what there is to see. We are not m...
I'm in the market for backup camera and in doing some research was starting to think about second/third camera options. One of the things that is often discussed here in regards to fifth wheels is to watch HEIGHT issues.Anyone ever mount a camera on...
I love planning.. We are humoring the thought of heading South for Christmas.. Both still working but with a few days off can equal two weeks during the holidays. Have pets so were thinking of taking the 5th wheel for a long ride...Seeing as how w...