since ‎Jan-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 111 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm hoping someone here may have some insight on how to manually operate the slide on the door side of this unit. I am trying to help a friend out and am not familiar with this set up. From what I understand he says the motor at the top runs but he ...
We have a 2015 Jayco 28.5RSTS. Our unit is 50 amp with the 2nd ac prep. I have removed the vent in the bedroom area just to see how this is set up. I see there is power as well as a thermostat wire. I also see I can duct it into the main system as we...
We have been looking into staying here while visiting the falls. I am trying to find out if they have water at the sites. I do see there is electric. I also know there will not be sewer service at the sites. Any recommendations on sites to avoid? Wil...
We have typically always camped with our dogs of which were of the lab size. Well we have recently become the proud parents I guess you could say of a Yorkie. The past I have seen several other campers using the portable playpen type setup on their c...
To any of those that have traveled either 80 west to Denver or 70 West to Denver which did you prefer? Pros cons. Will be pulling our 5th. I know that both are very close in distance and time. Just looking for some opinions.