since ‎Dec-22-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 359 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

We’ll be leaving Las Vegas on 3/18 and are considering heading over to Death Valley NP for a few days. Never been there, and am looking for some thoughts and suggestions as to what to see, and how long and where to stay. Our rig is a 40’ fiver, and w...
We're looking to spend a couple of weeks exploring the Rio Grande Valley in late April on our way home from Tucson. Always looking for alternatives for our winter destinations. My folks centered their southern winter travels around the RGV, but we we...
We will be making the rounds of central Michigan in late August, and considering a side trip to Stratford to take in a few plays. I'm finding it difficult to find a campground that has a reasonably good rating within an hour's drive of Stratford. Any...
Not sure what's going on, but I've been trying for a week now to get a reservation for a one month stay in January/February at Desert Trails RV Park outside of Tucson. There is no on-line reservation system that I can find, and no response to emails...
I've heard a fair amount of conflicting information and suggestions relating to driving the Blue Ridge Parkway. Here's our situation... We will be in the Nashville area for a rally in mid July, and are considering following this up with a two or thre...
Likes from