since ‎Dec-15-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This morning I went on to Reserve America. Anastasia SP in Florida has an 11 month booking window. If you open the tab that says "booking window" it says you can book from Mar 06, 2021 to Feb 06, 2022. Great!When I look at the sites, there a coupl...
We are planning a trip to the Canadian Rockies this summer. How many nights do we need to book in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper to comfortably see the highlights of the Rockies? I'm thinking 3 nights in each area would give us 2 full days to explor...
We are heading down to Florida soon and since my trailer is winterized, I don't want to put water in the tank until we get further south.We are traveling I-77 to I-26 to I-95. We want to stop somewhere overnight around the I-26/I-95 merge. Maybe an...
We are heading to Fort De Soto soon and would like some suggestions of things to do in the area. We've been here before but we'd like some fresh suggestions on what to do in the area for a family of 5. We'd prefer outdoor activities since we're com...
We are camping again this year at Fort De Soto. Last year we went on Craigslist and found a firewood supplier since the park wood is expensive and not always dry. It worked out really well.We are planning to do the same again this year, but I thoug...