since ‎Nov-17-2010
‎Jan-29-2024

My Activity

• 703 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

We were traveling from Tuktoyaktuk on the Arctic Ocean back down the Dempster we lost battery power in our AF1150. Shore power still worked but we did have to boondock at least once in Eagle Plains and of course traveling we had no power. So no wat...
We are scheduled to go to a campground that is going to require an RVIA number. It is a county campground in Florida and it was very difficult to get a spot. I have never run into this before. Our Camper is an Arctic Fox and when I called Northwoo...
We have a Norcold N7XC two way refrigerator. Error code “5” ( 5 light blinks) is said to be “flame detected where none is expected.” We are seeing the fridge occasionally trip off while driving with this error code. We push the power button twic...
I have been carrying a set of Autosocks for 7+ years now in case I needed to ”chain up” and to satisfy the requirements of carrying chains on some passes. Since they weigh so little and take up so little space I just keep them in the truck all the ...
We are thinking about going up to Eastern South Dakota to visit relatives in January, from Austin TX, and then heading back west to Seattle in February with hopefully a stop in Yellowstone (I know the Mammoth campground is open year round). For the ...
Likes from