since ‎Dec-03-2002
‎Feb-28-2024

My Activity

• 1,119 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 18 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Well this fridge has really been a great soldier. 23 years of keeping things cold it finally gave up. Our Bigfoot has traveled over 200,000 miles on two different f250's over those 23 years.Over the years I have replaced the circuit board because th...
Watched this video for fun and enjoyed it. Think some of you will too. Guy has the skills to do a full teardown and re-assembly and no left over parts and the **** thing runs.I have performed a partial teardown for a repair and getting the covers/s...
I have a few pictures from that era before one of our members made a little program to save our pictures on the forum. I will review them to see if they are of any value.If any of you have anything of value for a topic you might want to review this.....
Well we have lost another member of the TC forum. Wayne passed away yesterday after a short battle with Pancreatic cancer.He was one of the first moderators for the TC forum. He and Brad had their hands full during the early years of the TC forum a...
Back in 07 we were traveling and seeing all the sights in the Dakotas and saw this camper. There was a big family and the grandparents. It was the grandparents rig. It was still in perfect condition inside and out.. Incredible. Note that it was ...
Likes from