since ‎Nov-13-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone added gussets or support to their shackle hangers? My 2017 Keystone Passport has me worried they'll rip off. I drew up a diagram in paint to kinda show what I'm talking about. The red would be the gusset/bracing I'd weld to the frame.
While under my brand new TT this afternoon giving everything a once over and just trying to familiarize myself with everything under neath, I noticed the nuts for the shackle bolt wasn't tightened all the against the shackle/spring hanger. Was this a...
Just purchased a Keystone passport 2670we that the dealer is prepping before I can tow it home. I have ordered a equal-i-zer-hitch that is still being shipped. Long story short. Can I tow the TT home without the wdh. I'll exceed the 500lb tongue weig...
anyone know the differences between the east vs west coast keystone campers? (West coast edition)Specs for 2670BHWE Shipping Weight - 5274Carrying Capacity - 1726Hitch - 624Length - 30' 6"Height - 10' 7"Fresh Water - 43Waste Water - 30Gray Water - 3...