since ‎Nov-08-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 394 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2019 3500 Silverado 6.0 gas. Has anyone used a tuner like a “5 star tune “ ? I was wondering if or how they work before I purchase one and which brand I should buy? Thanks
For those who have a Washer/Dryer Combo, one machine that washes and dry’s the clothes. Are they any good? We are now spending the winters in Florida and it would be nice to not to have to go the the laundromat to do our clothes. I know it will proba...
Without changing the converter do they make something I can install in-line to keep from over charging my batteries. If I leave my 5th wheel plugged in all the time it will eventually boil my batteries unless I turn off the battery switch. I was hopi...
I noticed that the front of my 5th wheel down low is getting chipped up from rocks or whatever. Do they make Rock Shields for the front of a 5th wheel?
I’ve been towing our 5th wheel now for over a year and a half and finally got around to measuring the distance between the bed rails and the 5th wheel on a level surface. I have 5 1/2 inches and never had an issue plus it tows level. When I Googled i...