since ‎Oct-19-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 338 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I hear all these great reviews on the Eco-Boost engine and all the power it creates. Somewhere I read a few years back it had more HP and torque then my 2500 HD gas. Why doesn't Ford or Chevy offer that engine on a 3/4 ton truck or put the twin tur...
Just got back from a 4000 mile trip towing our 35 foot travel trailer with a 2500 HD truck. Driving down a desolate road outside Limon CO going abut 55 MPH through a wind farm(posted speed limit 65 and was a bit windy) and I see all this dirt and we...
First off thanks for those who replied to my previous post about my trip. I have since did further research and still am just as unsure where to go. We enjoy national forest or state campgrounds and relaxing in the campsite when there and not cramm...
Going to Colorado for two weeks this summer and wondering if we should hit Rocky Mountain Nat park or just stay in the national forest around Vail and explore that area. We will be continuing on to Arches NP. Is the Scenery and things to explore mu...
Anyone own a Solaire by Palimono? If so what are your thoughts on it? It is on top of my list but no dealers around he have any in stock so I have not seen one in person yet.
Likes from