since ‎Dec-01-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good Day everyone, In the market for a new (used) tow vehicle and the Titan Cummins is on my list. I understand they are discontinued currently looking at a 2018 XD certified truck with 14,000 miles on it. As far as capacity it will be more than f...
Good day everyone, Starting to research a replacement tow vehicle and I like what I see with the F-150 Ecoboost. We have a 24ft travel trailer (Keystone passport 2400BH) 4700lbs empty, loaded for a trip 5500lb to 6000lb. Current tow vehicle is a 200...
Hello, Anyone install a camco tornado tank rinsing system in the black tank of a Jayco 23B. If so how does it work and any problems with the installation.ThanksDavid
I have a 2004 Dodge Durango with the 5.7L tow package. Currently we tow a Jayco 23B trailer length hitch to bumper is just shy of 25, weight is 4100lbs empty. We are considering a starcraft 26' bunk house this is a 5000lb trailer and is 5' longer. We...
We are heading to the Florida panhandle coming from Southwest Ohio. Looking to overnight north of Birmingham AL. Any suggestions, we have stayed at Texas tea in the past looking to get a little further this trip. Thanks David