since ‎Oct-04-2010
‎Mar-17-2024

My Activity

• 2,799 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 28 Likes received

User Activity

Fort Bragg on the Mendocino Coast of CA is one of our favorite Weekend getaways (actually I could stay there for weeks and not run out of things to do).  For us it's about a 4 hour drive from the east side of the San Francisco Bay.  We like to Stay a...
Fort Bragg on the Mendocino Coast of CA is one of our favorite Weekend getaways (actually I could stay there for weeks and not run out of things to do).  For us it's about a 4 hour drive from the east side of the San Francisco Bay.  We like to Stay a...
I always keep my camper ready to roll when I'm home.  Truck fueled, fridge stocked, fresh tank filled and shore line plugged in.  I do it for spur of the moment trips and the fact that I live in earthquake country.One thin I had been thinking about w...
My wife qualified for the National Dressage finals in Kentucky and we live in Northern California.  That means we were doing a 5000 mile round trip hauling the horse.  It also means we were going to cross the Sierras and the Rockies twice on I80.  Th...
I don't see it on the drop down menu's
Likes given to