since ‎Oct-03-2010
‎Dec-03-2023

My Activity

• 4,087 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Looking to start a discussion with Ford 7.3 gas owners and how they like the truck. My next truck will be pulling a 14-15K 5th wheel and will be a long bed crew cab. The 7.3 looks to be a really cool engine. I'm interested in real world experience...
It's time to start researching my next truck. I know that Ram has Dennis Dillon and Dave Smith as high volume dealers that generally have a large selection of trucks and usually have some of the best advertised prices.I would assume that Ford and GM ...
I retire in 34 months and we had initially planned on taking a long cross country trip once we move to the Tennessee-ish area. Kids are home schooled, so we can avoid the busier summer months. The wife and I were talking yesterday about perhaps ins...
I searched and didn't see any threads... has anyone tried the EZ Snap window shade system yet? EZsnapdirect.com Its a DIY window mesh system. You buy a large section of the material and you get either adhesive or screw based snaps to attach to you...
I have had intermittent problems with the propane quick connect at the rear of my trailer at the outdoor kitchen over the summer. This last week it stopped working completely. I have plenty of propane and can quickly light my interior cooktop, but ...
Likes from
Likes given to