since ‎Sep-30-2010
‎Nov-19-2023

My Activity

• 209 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just finished a long road trip. GDL to Paamul and up to Amarillo, TX. While driving I only saw 2 RV's on the road. And I was looking for them. One in Michoacan heading west and the other one just south of Saltillo going south.Paamul had 4 rigs ...
Where have you been? I hope things are good and you are just taking a break from us.
I am almost finished with a 10,000KM road trip from GDL up the west coast to Vegas, So Cal, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah, AZ and south again. I would have gone to Kelowna, BC (and spent money)but for the border restrictions in place.Since...
The new Farmers Almanac predicts a cold cold cold winter for most of the North https://www.almanac.com/winter-extended-forecast-farmers-almanac Roads are in the best shape I have seen in 20 years. Lot of new asphalt everywhere. Lots of new gas stat...
I am just trying to start a discussion, not an argument.We are in a REAL new normal where the restrictions on travel seem to be here to stay. These travel restrictions change day by day. There are many loopholes to take advantage of.Are these conti...