since ‎Sep-29-2010
‎Mar-13-2024

My Activity

• 2,134 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

I am now the former, I guess, moderator of the above forum.  So far I have been contacted directly by three members who are unable to log into the new site.Too bad Canada and Mexico have been removed.
Yesterday's 7.7 earthquake on the coast of Michoacan between Tecpan and Lazaro Cardenas was really felt here in Zihuatanejo. Fortunately there was no damage here and reports make it appear as though there wasn't much serious damage.No road condition...
Yeah, I know, what a topic, but it needs to be out there.In years past we were always told that in a decent sized caravan to Mexico, there would be at least one death. Tequila, what do you say??We have recently found out that in order to have a spou...
Finally cruised over to El Manglar, the most popular of the two RV parks here in Zihuatanejo.As of today, there were 7 vehicles in the park, ranging from a truck camper to a large Class A to a very large 5th wheel trailer. It has a capacity of 15 r...
Just got a text from an exhausted Playaboy, and he said that he saw several RV's at Kilometer 21 and a number of them at Totokaka RV park in San Carlos.So good to hear!!
Likes from