since ‎Sep-28-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 828 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Received my issue of RV magazine today. Marcus has a welcome page and says he hears us loud and clear. He says they are still working on things to get it right but apparently this hasn't happened on the 3rd issue. It still hasn't won me over. Must be...
Went to Camping World, St. Augustine today to buy a new Overdrive 7 GPS. The store had what I wanted but it was locked in a cage with all the other electronics, plus some of the other high priced items.Couldn't buy it because no one knew where the ke...
I have decided to try some camping in the COE camp grounds. My problem seems to be, my motor home may be too long. at 38'11". Most of the camp grounds I have checked have a 36' limit.If I fudge a little and attempt to reserve a site, will they ask me...
Pulled out 2 windows Saturday that started showing signs of moisture. Tomorrow I make the trip to Sunstate Designers to leave the windows for repair. I have heard good things about their work and feel lucky that I have a place to get windows repaired...
I recieved an email from Camping World that read "AutoMatch USA by Camping World". It looked like a used car dealer that also does service like oil change and tires. Anyone ever heard of them? Is Camping World expanding into the used car market? Just...