since ‎Dec-01-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,379 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am getting an unbelievable number of spam calls. I am looking for an effective spam blocker. I know that downloading the wrong app can make the situation worse. I did something that has made me a spam target. My wife, on the same account, does not ...
I am looking for a spam blocker app that actually works. I have been told that using the wrong one can actually make problems worse. I gat 30 to 50 spam calls a day. Most of my problems started when I was a hospital patient, using their network.
This began about 3 days ago. There are no picture files being created. I read that it could be a virus but a virus scan (AVG) doesn't detect a problem. I went to the camera settings and turned off the "Shutter Sound" which had no effect. I thought it...
I have an AM24N, over-the-air tuner, which has been in my DirecTV circuit for years. In fact, nobody at "Technical Help" even knows what I'm talking about. I removed my AM24N since I really no longer need it. Now, with everything disconnected and rem...
My Windows laptop lost all its colors. Turns out I had to reset the entire laptop in order to correct the problem. I had to buy Microsoft 365 for $99.99/year. I lost Microsoft Live Mail as a result and have been unable to get get my second Gmail or m...