since ‎Sep-23-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 135 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2004 HiLo trailer and my heater is not working, blows air but no heat, worked good last year but not now. what I am looking for is PICTURES of where to look for the sailswitch. I have tried YouTube and they tell how to fix it but not where...
I have a new to me 2004 HiLo with a Atwood water heater. Now the WH works on electric just fine but when I try to use gas I get a spark but no flame. So I checked with a gas meeter and there is no gas going to the WH. Can anyone help me to get the ga...
I was thinking of taking I 80 over Colorado but was thinking of maybe trying I 70 but heard that Hwy 50 might also be good, so my question is how is 50 over 70? Is 50 flatter over all and are there any large ups or downs? The downs get to me as I hav...
Help, I have a T valve that has gone bad and I have found it but can't seem to get the hose's that are connected apart. I have unscrewed the connector parts but I can't seem to get the hose parts to come loose, any help would be very helpful as we h...
I just got a new HiLo trailer and not sure if the converter is working, is there a way to tell and with out using any fancy equipment (I don't have any). Is there a place to turn it on?