since ‎Mar-20-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Wife & I are planning our Alaska Adventure starting in June of 2025. I am all gung-ho, but my wife is reluctant to commit without asking those of you with experience how we should plan & what to look out for. BTW, we have a newer 2022 F-350 7.3L Ga...
Looking for feedback from others about the best time to take our RV down to the Smokies and camp for a week or two. Last time we visited was the summer of 2019 and the weather was at least 90% humidity with 95 degree temps EVERY day. We love the ar...
Getting up there in years, and my sense of balance being compromised by a mini-stroke years ago, I am seriously thinking about investing in the sprayed-on Flex Armor roofing system. By doing this, I hope to minimize or eliminate having to get up on ...
Looking for feedback from other 5th wheel owners who have invested in the suspension/brake package offered by MorRyde. Is the upgrade worth it? We will be travelling long distances once I am fully retired next fall, and after visiting their company...
First of all, we already purchased this unit today, so this post is not meant to ask for advice before the sale. Just thought some of you might like to share your thoughts, if any, on the manufacturer and this model in particular. My DW and I were ...
Likes from