since ‎Sep-07-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have the HWH Jack and Room slide system in my 2010 Rexhall Aerbus. One of the room slide hydraulic hoses has a hole worn in it.The hose is a Parker Parflex 1/8" PDH-2 6000 psi. Best way to fix would be to replace hose, but access to the ends looks ...
I am in the process of installing the SeeLevel tank monitering system. I bought the monitor that has the water pump switch and the water heater switch. My current system uses an Intellitec Mpx Low Side 10 amp Latching controller to make the 3 momenta...
Gray tank vent problem:A couple of weeks ago water backed up in the shower while wife was showering , when I returned an hour later I looked in shower with 3" of water in it I said no big deal tank needed dumped.Now when we fill the kitchen sink wit...
a couple of months ago I changed my Thunderbird email from POP3 to IMAP to work with changes Xfinity were doing, all worked great until a couple of weeks ago. Problem started one day when I didn't get any emails in Thunderbird for about 12 hours, but...
We will be leaving Yuma AZ in early February and thinking about taking 395 from California 58 to Lakeview Oregon. Is it passable that early in the year.We will not be on a tight schedule so could stay put a day or two for bad weather to clear along t...