since ‎Sep-03-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have been using a master tow dolly for 6 years and have experienced numerous blowouts on interstates. I have replaced fenders almost every time, as a blowout breaks the fender away from the body of the tow dolly. Not only does this become dangerou...
We will be traveling from Memphis to Bethpage L.I. in the middle of Sept. We are looking for scenic routes, and place to see and stay. We have approx. 10 days for this leg of the trip..Alternates to interstates are welcome.Thanks
We are traveling across Pa. from L.I.to Cleveland. We would like to know interesting places to visit and eat. Our destination is the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.Thanks
I would like to travel the Natchez Trace this summer from Natchez to Memphis. I would like to know interesting places and campgrounds to stay and see while traveling from Central Fl.to Natchez.We travel in a 35' class A m.h.ThanksSteve
We will be heading to Ohio via I-77 thru N.C. I would like some recommendations for campgrounds in N.C. near I-77.Since we will be leaving from our first nite in the Savannah area,someplace near or north of Charlotte would be good.Thanks