since ‎Sep-03-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When my wife and I are on longer trips we often have to add more fresh water in order to shower, wash up, and do dishes. In the past we've used 2 x 5 gallon jugs to add fresh water. I devised a system where using the house water pump we can pump it i...
So we're about to take a trip and I just determined that out on-board charger isn't charging. It's a WFCO that's going in the trash as soon as we get home. This is the second failure on a 2012 trailer. Unexceptable!! Anyway, I'm taking my portable ch...
Hi all. We have a Genesis 2.0 stereo in our Palomino TT. It has a DVD player which is not linked to our TV. It has what looks like a USB and a small phone-style jack on the face. Our TV has numerous hookup jacks on the back including HDMI and RCA jac...
We have a 2012 Palomino TT with a gray water capacity of 74 gallons which is great. The problem is it is two separate tanks - one bathroom and one galley. Our issue is that we fill the bathroom tank in 2-3 days between my wife and I taking showers, e...
We have a 20' Dometic powered awning. I have heard some talk about the possibility of awnings unfurreling while going down the road.....and we all know what a mess that would make. I know our old trailer had a manual awning and we had some straps tha...