since ‎Sep-02-2010
‎Dec-05-2023

My Activity

• 284 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well we have recovered from the three month long Alaska trip and are ready for a new adventure. We are planning a month leaving September 15th and returning October 15. The trip will entail Georgia, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts...
We have a 2010 Jayco Seneca HD. The Chassis has two starting batteries and the House has 4 batteries.I am needing to replace all 6 batteries. I really want deep cycle AGM batteries for the House.Does anyone know if we can mix the two styles?ThanksKen...
What would be the best route with our motor home towing a jeep from Sacramento to crescent city California. ThanksKen
Our household items are sold, our house in Colorado is under contract and is closing Thursday. We are moving into the motor home Monday afternoon. We will be taking up to three months. First chatfield state park until Friday then Grand Canyon on Frid...
Does anyone know of a good company that can perform modifications and repairs to our RV in the Denver Metro Area?We are looking at some additional wiring for the Directv and surround systems.There used to be a company called SBS, but they are out of ...