since ‎Jul-06-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 403 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be traveling to Hamilton, Missouri in October. I am a quilter and will be spending time at Missouri Star Quilt Company and visiting the town. If you have been to this town, what was your favorite restaurant for lunch or dinner that the men ...
There are dangerous pranks I read about today on RV quilters facebook page. Both happen at night. "Kids" go around closing the bar that goes in front of doors. Doing that makes it nearly impossible to open the door. Kids are also closing steps. S...
Are are planning an extended vacation in September. We plan to stop in Paducah, Kentucky. For those who have been there, how many days should we plan in order to see everything. Thanks
My husband returned home yesterday after over a month in hospitals and a Rehabilitation Center. He has been diagnosed with Guillain Barre Syndrome. He has regained the ability to walk with a walker or rollator, has regained some of his use of hands...
Quilters - Have you ever worked on piecing quilts from your RV? We are planning some long trips and I am thinking about taking my sewing machine, little iron & ironing pad, cutting mat & rotary cutter, etc. I thought I would cut fabric for a quilt ...