since ‎Jul-05-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was able to get my tie downs straight thanks to everyone. Now I found a new thing. MyOld camper plugged into the truck. I thought this one did not. But then I found a small round outlet with 3 pins. I have searched everywhere and cannot find a cord...
I picked up a pop up truck camper and it only has tie downs mounted on the rear. Does anyone use the jack brackets? If so do you do it by keeping the jacks on the camper? I put in some stake pocket mounts for the camper since it is light but may go t...
I went a few years newer and got 2003 4X4.Now I need to get the truck set up for the camper. I am thinking airbags and new Bilstien shocks. The tires are rated at over 2400 pounds each which is over the axle rating of 3900.What are the best changes a...
I have a double axel and when you look at the tires one looks angled different than the other at times. Is this because they are on leaf springs or is it a problem. The springs and axels all look good when I check underneath.
We just moved to a fifth wheel from our truck camper.When a length is listed for a campsite is it just the length of the trailer or does it include the truck?The fifth wheel is under 25' but if we add the truck we are close to 40' I don't want to get...