since ‎Jun-23-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

There seemed to be some frustration in getting an answer on another thread about how the 2017 F250 gas hauls a camper weighing about 2,600 pounds. I can tell you that we've been hauling our new NL all over the Yellowstone region for the past two mon...
We picked up our 2017 Ford F250 XL last week. We ordered it with the CHMSL camera - mounted in the middle of the stop lamp on the back of the cab and especially for use in watching the bed when hooking up a fifth wheel. Used it today to back up to ...
I have read somewhere on past posts that the camper only uses the Ford truck battery with the ignition on. Do you know if that is the case with newer Fords? The new truck is being readied for pickup this week, and I just want to make sure they don'...
Just putting together the materials for our Alpenlite since we're trading it in on the new Northern-lite 8-11 Sportsman. I never noticed before that it has the shipping weight from the manufacturer, 2,678.5 lbs. and I can say that the weight is righ...
After considering the Big Foot, we went with the Northern-lite. First we put a deposit on the 8'11" Classic Queen Special Edition but it had so much more than we wanted, including big rear deck area, side awning, tv, etc. With persistence, we manag...