since ‎Jun-19-2010
‎Jan-02-2024

My Activity

• 95 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

We were on vacation this summer our Winegard Direct TV HD dish failed with the notice "antenna comm failure"  We were told the dish was shot and had to order another one, at $2400 they don't come cheaply.  When the tech installed the new dish and box...
Here's a new one. when I went to hook up our tow car this morning in Albuquerque I pulled on the base plate and it wiggled back and forth. I have been noticing a grinding action while Towing the car the last few days and to my shock, two of the three...
We have a 1998 Monaco Dynasty 40 ft rig that we really love with a big Cummins engine but today driving down the freeway we smelled diesel fuel again and suspected another fuel line split which was spraying fuel on the engine, which is indeed what h...
I performwd annual maintenance on the aqua hot system on our 1998 Monaco dynasty, replaced the nozzle, fuel filter, cleaned everything, adjusted the ignitors and put it all back together and tested it and it lit fine and went through the whole cycl...
We have a 1998 Monaco Dynasty coach and the built in pressure reducer jammed up and shuts the water off. It's never been replaced. Not sure if this has been addressed before but the pressure reducer unit goes through a hole of a fiberglass panel so...