since ‎Jun-19-2010
‎Jan-17-2024

My Activity

• 105 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Recently got back from a three week trip out west. St. Louis to KC, up through Iowa to South Dakota to Devils Tower to Yellowstone to the Grand Tetons. Returned home through southeast Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, and back through Missouri. This was ou...
I recently purchased a TST tpms system with flow through sensors. I now need metal valve stems for the trailer and the truck. Putting metal valve stems on the trailer is no problem but the truck is another issue. Even though the truck has a factory ...
First: We’re traveling to Yellowstone in September of 2023 and will be staying at Fishing Bridge RV Park. We got our reservations on the first available day this past September. We’ll be at Devils Tower at one point and then an overnight in Ten Sleep...
I used to have a 23 foot travel trailer with no slides so it was small. The AC could keep it cool no matter the outside temperature. The air blowing from the AC was always VERY cold. The AC was a Coleman Mach with 13,500 BTUs. It was the style with n...
I was camping with a friend and his second year trailer this past weekend. He could not get hot water using the electric element so he asked me to take a look to see if we could figure it out. He has a two valve bypass system (mine has a three valve ...