since ‎Nov-23-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 395 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My granddaughter who lives in Las Vegas has a travel trailer with one A/C. she bought another A/C to plug in in the trailer but it tripped the circuit breaker on 30 amp. If she used an adapter and plugged into 50amp would that cause damage to the tra...
Has anyone heard of the generator stolen out of a motor home? I had a call from my storage facility yesterday telling me something about the motor home next to mine tampered with and that they checked mine and one of the basement doors was ajar, they...
Two years ago I traded my 203 National Tradewinds for a 2013 Newmar Canyon Star at the FMCA Rally in Indio. I have often wondered who ended up with the Tradewinds. I loved it and regretted. I had to part with it. It had a strange quirk and I told the...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29973094
We have been in Old St Charles, Mo. since Aug. 1 and will be heading home to Ca. by way of Bakersfield . Have always taken the route through Tulsa and Okie city catching I 40. My GPS asks if I wanted to avoid toll roads. I never have and has been no ...