since ‎Jun-12-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 213 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've towed my trailer up and down the mountains of Colorado and California. I've gone up Interstate 5 up California (horrible road surface). I've been stuck in Seattle traffic tie-ups. I've towed in rain and high winds without getting blown out of my...
I'm looking to add a wifi booster to my travel trailer in order to expand beyond the poor-to-fair wifi choices available at some RV parks. I am considering the WifiRanger Converge line-up of upgradeable rooftop boosters with an indoor wifi router. Ha...
This summer we plan to take our travel trailer down the Eastern Seaboard and I expect to run into a few toll-roads on the way so I plan to set up an EZ-Pass account in one of the states that offer no-cost transponders. So far it looks like either MA ...
Hello all. Our theme for this year's summer adventure is "Early American History". We will be visiting some of the most historic sites from Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and of course the District of Columbia. 1.Right now ...
I know that quite a few of you come down here to Arizona in the winter to escape the cold. I also know many of you congregate near Quartzsite. What I want to know is where do my fellow Arizonans go to escape the hot months. Is there a sort of Quartzs...