since ‎Jun-05-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2014 Itasca Meridian. All 6 lights above the bathroom mirror stopped working. We checked the fuse box beneath the bed and all appears okay. The ceiling light and the outlets work. Any suggestions on what we should look for?
We are planning to visit the Utah NPs in our 43 ft. Itasca Meridian this month. Any advice on roads, campgrounds, weather will be appreciated. We’re told the heat can bean issue.
We have a 42' Itasca Meridian. In order for the bedroom slide to come in, the king bed has to be in an upright position. We've had a lot of trouble with the bed pump. We would like to replace this Ideal Rest sleep number mattress. Any suggestions on ...
We have a 42' Itasca Meridian. Putting the bedroom slide in requires the air bed to be inclined. We've had numerous issues getting the bed to fill after travel. I'm wondering if there is a bed other than the IDEAL air bed that we could use? Obviously...
We have a 2014 Itasca Meridian 42E Motorhome. It has a Lippert slideout on the driver's front slide, which we had worked on last year and we are again having issues. We know these have been problematic for many coaches. My question is, should we take...