since ‎Jun-02-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just bought a 2022 HR Vacationer 35K. Didn't think of it during walk through. Where is the valve to shut off/turn on the water to the ice maker for my Samsung fridge? Any ideas? Pic would be helpful.
Has anyone replaced their shower walls? I have a crack in mine and want to replace it. It is a corner unit.What did you use? I looked at Lowes and found a residential surround. I know I will have to figure out the faucet stuff and I have an idea abou...
It's been a busy year with all the travels. Mods done since last fall..Replaced linoleum with vinyl plankReplaced backsplashPull carpet and furniture from slideAdded USB portsChanged light fixture where couch used to beChanged the 28" TV the previous...
I follow three RV forums and have noticed a something. Mostly with basic repairs. What I see is people posting help questions (which is good) but it looks like common sense, remove and replace with new, has disappeared. I guess what I'm saying is don...
ABS light on dash stays on. The code is not the one for a constant running pump. Looking for a Kelsey Hayes ABS Control Module for 2006 FORD F53 STRIPPED CHASSIS Vin # is 1F6NF53Y160A13032. The MH is a 2007 Georgetown by Forest River (22,000 GVW). Th...