since ‎Jun-02-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I don't even have a Class C! Or anything other than a camper trailer. But I might be buying something and am considering a Class C. It would probably be me and another person, plus gear. Wondering how big a toad you can pull. I am first needing a new...
Hello, I do not have a TC but have been thinking about it again. I have been thinking of all kinds of RVs but keep going back to "smaller" or "less demanding with upkeep" or "less." And I often think of just having a camper shell and a mattress under...
Old 1979 18ft TT I bought used, a Road Ranger by Kit Manufacturing... we have patched the door such that it is not falling apart, we braced it inside, still need to get a door handle. It's functioning as a door but it's not exactly good-as-new sturdy...
My other thread is about needing an a/c shroud, now I know I need something else -- a door handle for a 1979 Road Ranger by Kit Manufacturing, 18ft TT. The outside part is like a regular door handle knob and the inside handle is a latch type. Would I...
I bought an old trailer from a guy a year ago and never used it cuz I bought a larger one. I was just going to use it at a camp, not travel around. I think the trailer in question is a 1979, a Road Ranger by Kit Manufacturing and I am not near the tr...