since ‎May-23-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 709 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've got a one year old Jayco 5th wheel that is stored uncovered and exposed to the elements. It's fiberglass and I noticed the front cap is dulling just a little. I want to wax it before it fades out but don't know what product to use. Is regular au...
I've got a new Jayco FW with 16" wheels and Goodyear tires. I know I shouldn't be too concerned since it's new, but tire failures can happen any time. I'm thinking of installing an aftermarket TPMS. Most tire failures happen fast and cause a lot of d...
I have a new Jayco 5th wheel and would like to install a 4 blade ceiling fan in the rear living/kitchen area. There are already several 12V lights in the ceiling, so I think picking up power for the fan should be easy coming off of one of the lights....
The door latch on my new 5th wheel is very hard to close, especially after setting up and leveling in a camp spot. When I get it home or to my dealer, it seems to close much easier. My dealer says it's fine and no repair is needed. I guess things get...
I have a new 5th wheel with a leatherette couch that folds down into a bed. I have slept on this several times and find it very uncomfortable. I can feel the hinged areas and even with a pad or extra blankets, it just doesn't provide a flat, even sur...