since ‎May-22-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 385 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last year (summer of 2017) the converter in my travel trailer (2015 Crossroads Zinger) stopped working. Took it in and had it replaced under warranty. Two days ago, it stopped working again. Help!! What is the primary cause of converter failure?
My battery is not charging while hooked up to shore power. When I turn on anything which runs off the battery, I do not hear the cooling fan turn on, so I suspect that the converter has stopped working.I plan to take it in under warranty, but have o...
Maybe I'm missing something...but the last two days I've visited the Camping World Website to shop for a couple of items but I don't see any link for me to sign in. I've had an online account for quite some time but the only thing I see is a link to...
I was at a full hook up site, but my battery was not charging. Lighting dimmed, and the thermostat would not work to turn on A/C which was a bummer with the current temps. I had to attach jumper cables to the battery to get enough power to retract t...
I stopped at a nearby convenience store today, and in the parking lot an officer was issuing a traffic citation to an individual towing a brand new TT. I noted, based on temp tags, that the driver being cited was delivering a new dealer unit.I recogn...